The definition of a triangle, you must have read out at your schooling several times on Geometry book, i.e., a connection of three lines that make a closed figure is called a triangle, but what is “Golden Triangle India?” Here, is your answer: the Indian motherland is the home of multiple numbers of cities where each city has its own specialty but amidst the large geographic area of North India 3 most important cities namely Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra get some special attention from tourists to end. As like a triangle, if you draw a line on a map connecting these three cities; you will discover a beautiful triangular like shape, so as the name, Golden Triangle India.
The beauty, attractions, and importance of these three cities are so famous that a flood of tourists always sighted in these destinations. Domestic as well as international tourist always shows their passion to take a trip to Golden Triangle whenever plan becomes originates to take a tour to North India. This trip usually takes 5 or 6 days, which starts from Delhi and also summarizes in Delhi. If one wishes to take a small comparison among these cities, then he/she will find a great difference by its cultural, historical and heritage magnificence.
Golden Triangle tour is an opportunity to explore the India’s heritage sites like Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Taj Mahal, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, etc. within a short time. Trip by coach or private journey with an Indian tour operator is a better option to login in this tour so as to explore India’s precious historical gems.
Suggested Golden Triangle Tour Packages
- Golden Triangle Train Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour by Car
- Golden Triangle Tour From Delhi
- Golden Triangle Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour
- Golden Triangle Private Tour
- Top Things to Do & Places to Visit in Delhi during Golden Triangle Tour
- Top 20 Things to Do and Places To Visit in Agra in Golden Triangle Tour
- Top Things to Do On Your Golden Triangle Tour to India
- The Best Places to Visit in Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi